Home Health Care Nursing in Troy, MI
Serving Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, and surrounding areas
We provide staff and services to patients that are looking to recuperate in the warmth and familiarity of their home. Our programs are designed to enhance the patient’s independence and quality of life by helping with day to day activities. We pride ourselves in providing support to every member of the family…from the patient to members of their family who can go about their day with peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being cared for by a professional in the comfort of their home.
AmeriStaff Home Care Nursing maintains a comprehensive staff of healthcare professionals who are:
• Licensed, registered and certified
• Insured and bonded
• Thoroughly screened
• “Personality Matching” (optimizes patient’s comfort, establishes excellent patient / caregiver rapport
and a more personal approach, resulting in increased home health care.)
• Reliable, dependable
AmeriStaff Care Provided by:
• Registered Nurses (RNs)
• Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
• Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
• Home Health Aides(HHAs)
• Home Nursing Care following an illness, injury or recent surgery.
• Occupational Therapy programs in which the therapist will consult with the physician to design a specialized therapy that will exercise the muscles required for use in daily living activities.
• Physical Therapy programs to improve the patient’s functional abilities through exercise, balance training and education. Upon the physician’s recommendation, the PT will evaluate the patient’s functional abilities and consult with the physician to design a specialized therapy program.
• Speech Therapy programs used to evaluate and treat communication disorders and methods in which they can assist using therapy.
• Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care programs are designed to help patients and their families with the multifaceted medical and behavioral needs of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
Click here for a list of all of our services...
• Light Cleaning and Housekeeping
• Grooming and Dressing
• Laundry & Linen Care
• Grocery Shopping / Prescription Pick-Up
• Toilet and Continence Care
• Escorting to Appointments
• Helping with Errands
• Medication Reminders
• Listening Ear / Companionship
• Occupational Therapy
• Senior Assisted Care
• New Mother Care
• Nutrition Care
• Travel Nurse Care
• Medical Staffing