Senior Home Care in Franklin, Michigan
Home Care from 24-Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, to 1 Hour a Day!
We provide medical staff and home care services to patients that would prefer to enjoy their remaining years in the comfort of their own home. Our senior home care programs are individually designed to enhance your loved one’s independence and quality of life by helping with day to day activities. Our dedicated staff of senior home care professionals look forward to the opportunity to improve the independence and quality of life of your elderly loved one as well as provide peace of mind for you and your family!
AmeriStaff Home Care Services is proud to be named a “Top Workplace in Michigan” by the Detroit Free Press for 2 years running. Experience our compassionate and award-winning caregivers!
AmeriStaff Home Care Services Maintains a Comprehensive Staff of Healthcare Professionals Who Are:
- Licensed, registered and certified
- Insured and bonded
- Thoroughly screened
- “Personality Matching” (optimizes patient’s comfort, establishes excellent patient/caregiver rapport
and a more personal approach, resulting in increased home health care results)
- Reliable and dependable
Senior Home Care in Franklin, MI Provided by:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
Our Home Care Nurse and Home Health Aide Services in Franklin, Michigan Include:
- Private Duty Nursing: Home nursing services provided by an RN or LPN following an illness, injury and/or recent surgery, or for senior who require more than just help with daily activities.
- Home Health Aide: Home care services provided by a licensed professional including light housework, meal preparation, transportation, bathing, dressing, walking, feeding, using the restroom, transferring, and more.
- Occupational Therapy: Therapy programs in which our therapist will consult with your physician to design specialized therapy that will exercise the muscles required for use in daily living activities.
- Physical Therapy: Therapy programs to improve your functional abilities through exercise, balance training, and education. Upon your physician’s recommendation, our PT will evaluate your functional abilities and consult with your physician to design specialized therapy programs.
- Speech Therapy: Speech programs used to evaluate and treat communication disorders, and methods in which they can assist using therapy.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Memory care programs that are designed to help Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients as well as their families with the multifaceted medical and behavioral needs of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
Click here for a list of all of our services...
• Light Cleaning and Housekeeping
• Grooming and Dressing
• Laundry & Linen Care
• Grocery Shopping / Prescription Pick-Up
• Toilet and Continence Care
• Escorting to Appointments
• Helping with Errands
• Medication Reminders
• Listening Ear / Companionship
• Occupational Therapy
• Senior Assisted Care
• New Mother Care
• Nutrition Care
• Travel Nurse Care
• Medical Staffing
AmeriStaff’s Accident & Surgical Recovery Benefits
Our early hospital release programs make long hospital stays a thing of the past! Through the delivery of professionally administered home nursing services you will receive the same level of care you would get in a hospital, in the comfort of your own home.
Our Insurance Specialists Process Patient Claims!
Our highly qualified insurance specialists assist you and your family through the complicated task of processing claims. They are trained to offer financial counseling and to help gather medical documents, determine eligibility, and submit claims to facilitate fair patient reimbursement.
No Insurance Coverage? No Problem…
When home health care services and products are not covered by your medical insurance, AmeriStaff will help tailor a payment plan to accommodate your needs and family budget.
Whether you are looking for quality senior home care in Franklin, Michigan or are a professional looking to work in home healthcare, we are here to provide the best home care services in Michigan by hiring honest personnel that exceed the expectations and needs of our patients.