Home Health Care in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Grand Rapids Home Care up to 24-Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
No two people are alike. And as we grow older, those differences become wider still, since we all have many different needs, requiring different types and levels of care. Some folks simply need a helping hand with day-to-day activities. Others may need help recovering from an injury or accident. And in some cases, we’re well looked after by family, but our family members could use a breather. AmeriStaff Home Health Services offers the flexibility to meet our patients where they are — literally as well as figuratively, since your needs are met in-home, helping to preserve your independence and dignity. Contact AmeriStaff today for home health care for you or your loved ones.
Grand Rapids Home Care Services
Our staff, and the services we provide, are flexible. ‘Round the clock care that provides 24/7 coverage is available, as are daily visits lasting as little as an hour. The goal is the same in either case: ensuring that you get exactly what you need, right on time.
- Private duty nursing services provided by an RN or LPN, for individuals who need more intensive help following an illness, injury, and/or recent surgery.
- Attendant care provided by home health aides who assist with transportation, restroom breaks, light housework, exercise, feeding, and other activities of daily living.
- Specialized therapy programs designed in conjunction with your physician, delivering physical therapy and occupational therapy to improve strength and function.
- Speech programs that evaluate and treat communication disorders, improving treatment outcomes, and quality of life.
- Memory care programs specially designed for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients that meet the medical and behavioral needs of patients while also providing valuable assistance to their families.
- Surgical and accident recovery programs that limit hospital stays so that patients can recover at home without sacrificing a high standard of care
Our Grand Rapids Home Health Care Team:
As impressive as our services are, they — and we — would be nothing without our field staff, whose skill and dedication are what set us apart. Our team includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides, as well as a number of specialists. Before they set foot in your home, their credentials are screened to ensure they are properly licensed, registered, and bonded. Once this is complete, they are insured and bonded, and only then will they go through the final phase: a unique “Personality Matching” program that establishes excellent patient/caregiver rapport to ensure a personalized approach and better patient outcomes.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
• Light Cleaning and Housekeeping
• Grooming and Dressing
• Laundry & Linen Care
• Grocery Shopping / Prescription Pick-Up
• Toilet and Continence Care
• Escorting to Appointments
• Helping with Errands
• Medication Reminders
• Listening Ear / Companionship
• Occupational Therapy
• Senior Assisted Care
• New Mother Care
• Nutrition Care
• Travel Nurse Care
• Medical Staffing
Why Choose AmeriStaff Nursing Services for Home Health Care
With so many home health care companies in West Michigan, the choices can seem intimidating. AmeriStaff Nursing Services stands out among our competitors because we provide a higher level of care with the assistance of a robust team that works — and trains — hard to ensure the best for the people we serve. We know firsthand the difference that makes in the lives of our patients and their families, and we’d like to do the same for you. Reach out today for more information and a consultation.
The diversity of services — and the professionals who deliver them — are a benefit to many seniors in West Michigan. From respite care to daily drop-ins to intensive care that’s on call at any time of day, we ensure that patients’ needs are met with diligence and compassion.
Insurance We Accept
We want our patients to focus on their physical, social, and emotional well-being. To that end, we strive to keep the process — from treatment to payment — as transparent and pain-free as possible. Our staff is trained to determine eligibility, gather documentation, submit claims, and provide financial counseling. We’re cognizant that insurance companies operate by their own, often inscrutable, rules, and for that reason, we offer payment plans in the event that your coverage is either denied or turns out to be inadequate.
Our Home Care & Home Health Aide Services in Grand Rapids Include:
- Private Duty Nursing: Home nursing services provided by an RN or LPN following an illness, injury and/or recent surgery, or for senior who require more than just help with daily activities.
- Home Health Aide: Home care services in Grand Rapids, MI are provided by a licensed professional including light housework, meal preparation, transportation, bathing, dressing, walking, feeding, using the restroom, transferring, and more.
- Occupational Therapy: Therapy programs in which our therapist will consult with your physician to design specialized therapy that will exercise the muscles required for use in daily living activities.
- Physical Therapy: Therapy programs to improve your functional abilities through exercise, balance training, and education. Upon your physician’s recommendation, our PT will evaluate your functional abilities and consult with your physician to design specialized therapy programs.
- Speech Therapy: Speech programs used to evaluate and treat communication disorders, and methods in which they can assist using therapy.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Memory care programs that are designed to help Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients as well as their families with the multifaceted medical and behavioral needs of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
Who is on our Grand Rapids Home Care Team?
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses: Home care hours can vary from daily visits to around the clock care depending on your needs. Nurses can provide basic care as well as the more advanced care some patients require. Our home health care nurses work within Michigan Nursing Regulations to provide the highest quality of care to those in need.
- Home Health Aide & Companions: Our home health aides and companion caregivers provide basic care for daily living starting at 6 hours a day and up to around the clock care as needed. Our aides and home care companions can also assist around the house or get you out of the house.
- Therapists: Maybe your insurance didn’t cover therapy, or maybe it only covers a small portion. Our therapists work with your physician to develop a safe and effective therapy plan to reach your goals.
- What else do you receive?: 24/7 on-call support by our coordinating and nursing teams. We believe in being available to our patients at all times since you and your family’s needs do not end at 5pm. Our home care patients are seen and assessed monthly by our Registered Nurses. Our nurses will review your medication profile, assist in prescription refills, and assist in setting up your medications. Our team can take you to doctor’s appointments, and if allowed, sit with you through your visit.
- Home care doesn’t have to be stressful: By choosing our home care team, we will lessen the difficulties of the healthcare system. Get the support you need today!
AmeriStaff’s Accident & Surgical Recovery Benefits
Our early hospital release programs make long hospital stays a thing of the past! Through the delivery of professionally administered private pay home nursing services in Grand Rapids, you will receive the same level of care you would get in a hospital in the comfort of your own home.
Our Insurance Specialists Process Patient Claims!
Our highly-qualified insurance specialists assist you and your family through the complicated task of processing claims. They are trained to offer financial counseling and to help gather medical documents, determine eligibility, and submit claims to facilitate fair patient reimbursement.
No Insurance Coverage? No Problem…
When home health care services and products are not covered by your medical insurance, AmeriStaff private duty care specialists will help tailor a payment plan to accommodate your needs and family budget.
Whether you are looking for quality private pay home care in Grand Rapids, Michigan or are a professional looking to work in home healthcare, we are here to provide the best private duty home health care services in Michigan by hiring honest personnel that exceed the expectations and needs of our patients.