Troy Senior Home Care Services
Home Care from 24-Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, to 1 Hour a Day!
No two people are alike. And as we grow older, those differences become wider still, since we all have many different needs, requiring different types and levels of care. Some folks simply need a helping hand with day-to-day activities. Others may need help recovering from an injury or accident. And in some cases, we’re well looked after by family, but our family members could use a breather. AmeriStaff Home Health Services offers the flexibility to meet our patients where they are — literally as well as figuratively, since your needs are met in-home, helping to preserve your independence and dignity.
Home Care Services for Seniors in Southwest Michigan
Our staff, and the services we provide, are flexible. ‘Round the clock care that provides 24/7 coverage is available, as are daily visits lasting as little as an hour. The goal is the same in either case: ensuring that you get exactly what you need, right on time.
- Private duty nursing services provided by an RN or LPN, for individuals who need more intensive help following an illness, injury, and/or recent surgery.
- Attendant care provided by home health aides who assist with transportation, restroom breaks, light housework, exercise, feeding, and other activities of daily living.
- Specialized therapy programs designed in conjunction with your physician, delivering physical therapy and occupational therapy to improve strength and function.
- Speech programs that evaluate and treat communication disorders, improving treatment outcomes, and quality of life.
- Memory care programs specially designed for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients that meet the medical and behavioral needs of patients while also providing valuable assistance to their families.
- Surgical and accident recovery programs that limit hospital stays so that patients can recover at home without sacrificing a high standard of care
Our Home Health Care Team
As impressive as our services are, they — and we — would be nothing without our field staff, whose skill and dedication are what set us apart. Our team includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides, as well as a number of specialists. Before they set foot in your home, their credentials are screened to ensure they are properly licensed, registered, and bonded. Once this is complete, they are insured and bonded, and only then will they go through the final phase: a unique “Personality Matching” program that establishes excellent patient/caregiver rapport to ensure a personalized approach and better patient outcomes.
Because our clients’ needs are so diverse, there’s simply no place for a one-size-fits-all approach to our services. For this reason, we take a team-based approach to developing a tailored treatment plan. You will be assigned a caseworker and registered nurse; these individuals, as well as a team of specialists as needed, will consult with your physician to ensure that you’re receiving appropriate care.
Click here for a list of all of our services...
• Light Cleaning and Housekeeping
• Grooming and Dressing
• Laundry & Linen Care
• Grocery Shopping / Prescription Pick-Up
• Toilet and Continence Care
• Escorting to Appointments
• Helping with Errands
• Medication Reminders
• Listening Ear / Companionship
• Occupational Therapy
• Senior Assisted Care
• New Mother Care
• Nutrition Care
• Travel Nurse Care
• Medical Staffing
The diversity of services — and the professionals who deliver them — are a benefit to many seniors in Southeast Michigan. From respite care to daily drop-ins to intensive care that’s on call at any time of day, we ensure that patients’ needs are met with diligence and compassion.
Insurance We Accept
We want our patients to focus on their physical, social, and emotional well-being. To that end, we strive to keep the process — from treatment to payment — as transparent and pain-free as possible. Our staff is trained to determine eligibility, gather documentation, submit claims, and provide financial counseling. We’re cognizant that insurance companies operate by their own, often inscrutable, rules, and for that reason, we offer payment plans in the event that your coverage is either denied or turns out to be inadequate.
Why Choose AmeriStaff Nursing Services
With so many home health care companies in Southeast Michigan, the choices can seem intimidating. AmeriStaff Nursing Services stands out among our competitors because we provide a higher level of care with the assistance of a robust team that works — and trains — hard to ensure the best for the people we serve. We know firsthand the difference that makes in the lives of our patients and their families, and we’d like to do the same for you. Reach out today for more information and a consultation.