Private Pay Nursing in Huntington Woods, Michigan
Huntington Woods Private Pay Home Care up to 24-Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
With so many gaps in insurance plans, you may not have the coverage you are looking for. With private duty nursing care, you can fill in those gaps with high quality home care services in Huntington Woods, Michigan. Our private pay nursing services are provided by nurses, aides, and therapists depending on your personalized needs. Although we always believe in going above and beyond for our patients, our company believes that when paying for care with your hard earned money, you deserve more. Our company provides a Registered Nurse to oversee your case free of cost. We believe in taking the stress out of private duty home care. Let us make those annoying phone calls to doctors and pharmacies for you. Get back to enjoying time with your loved ones while we do the heavy lifting. Contact AmeriStaff today for private pay nursing for you or your loved ones.
AmeriStaff Private Pay Nursing Maintains a Comprehensive Staff of Healthcare Professionals in Huntington Woods Who Are:
- Licensed, registered and certified
- Insured and bonded
- Thoroughly screened
- “Personality Matching” (optimizes patient’s comfort, establishes excellent patient/caregiver rapport
and a more personal approach, resulting in increased home health care results)
- Reliable and dependable
Huntington Woods, MI Private Pay Nursing From:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
Our Home Care Nurse and Home Health Aide Services in Huntington Woods, Michigan Include:
- Private Duty Nursing: Home nursing services provided by an RN or LPN following an illness, injury and/or recent surgery, or for senior who require more than just help with daily activities.
- Home Health Aide: Home care services in Farmington, MI are provided by a licensed professional including light housework, meal preparation, transportation, bathing, dressing, walking, feeding, using the restroom, transferring, and more.
- Occupational Therapy: Therapy programs in which our therapist will consult with your physician to design specialized therapy that will exercise the muscles required for use in daily living activities.
- Physical Therapy: Therapy programs to improve your functional abilities through exercise, balance training, and education. Upon your physician’s recommendation, our PT will evaluate your functional abilities and consult with your physician to design specialized therapy programs.
- Speech Therapy: Speech programs used to evaluate and treat communication disorders, and methods in which they can assist using therapy.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Memory care programs that are designed to help Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients as well as their families with the multifaceted medical and behavioral needs of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
What can our Huntington Woods private duty home care team do for you?
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses: Nursing hours can vary from daily visits to around the clock care depending on your needs. Nurses can provide basic care as well as the more advanced care some patients require. Our private pay nurses work within Michigan Nursing Regulations to provide the highest quality of care to those in need.
- Home Health Aide & Companions: Our aides and companion caregivers provide basic care for daily living starting at 6 hours a day and up to around the clock care as needed. Our aides and companion caregivers can also assist around the house or get you out of the house.
- Therapists: Maybe your insurance didn’t cover therapy, or maybe it only covers a small portion. Our therapists work with your physician to develop a safe and effective therapy plan to reach your goals.
- What else do you receive?: 24/7 on-call support by our coordinating and nursing teams. We believe in being available to our patients at all times since you and your family’s needs do not end at 5pm. Our private duty patients are seen and assessed monthly by our Registered Nurses. Our nurses will review your medication profile, assist in prescription refills, and assist in setting up your medications. Our team can take you to doctor’s appointments, and if allowed, sit with you through your visit.
- Private Duty healthcare doesn’t have to be stressful: By choosing our private duty team, we will lessen the difficulties of the healthcare system. Get the support you need today!
• Light Cleaning and Housekeeping
• Grooming and Dressing
• Laundry & Linen Care
• Grocery Shopping / Prescription Pick-Up
• Toilet and Continence Care
• Escorting to Appointments
• Helping with Errands
• Medication Reminders
• Listening Ear / Companionship
• Occupational Therapy
• Senior Assisted Care
• New Mother Care
• Nutrition Care
• Travel Nurse Care
• Medical Staffing
AmeriStaff’s Accident & Surgical Recovery Benefits
Our early hospital release programs make long hospital stays a thing of the past! Through the delivery of professionally administered private pay home nursing services in Huntington Woods, you will receive the same level of care you would get in a hospital in the comfort of your own home.
Our Insurance Specialists Process Patient Claims!
Our highly-qualified insurance specialists assist you and your family through the complicated task of processing claims. They are trained to offer financial counseling and to help gather medical documents, determine eligibility, and submit claims to facilitate fair patient reimbursement.
No Insurance Coverage? No Problem…
When home health care services and products are not covered by your medical insurance, AmeriStaff private duty care specialists will help tailor a payment plan to accommodate your needs and family budget.
Whether you are looking for quality private pay home care in Huntington Woods, Michigan or are a professional looking to work in home healthcare, we are here to provide the best private duty home care services in Michigan by hiring honest personnel that exceed the expectations and needs of our patients.